The cyber attack against TV stations and banks in South Korea on Wednesday this week seems increasingly likely to have been by a government-level hacker who may have inserted a virus into a central computer providing antivirus protection, says an American security company.
- Global Shipping Feels Fallout From Maersk Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Hitachi Hackers Cashed in on Security Gaps in India’s Worst-ever Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article
- Symantec Says ‘Highly Likely’ North Korea Group Behind Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article