The cyber attack against TV stations and banks in South Korea on Wednesday this week seems increasingly likely to have been by a government-level hacker who may have inserted a virus into a central computer providing antivirus protection, says an American security company.
- Global Shipping Feels Fallout From Maersk Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- GitHub Survived the Biggest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded Digest Article
- North Korea Hackers Stole South Korea-U.S. Military Plans to Wipe Out North Korea Leadership: Lawmaker Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article