The Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit allows an attacker to bypass an organization’s email security gateway and inject messages with malicious payloads directly into the victim’s email server. This exploit targets a newly discovered vulnerability in popular Email Encryption appliances as a backdoor.
- AtomBombing Microsoft Windows Via Code Injection Digest Article
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article
- Two New EDGE Exploits Integrated Into Sundown Exploit Kit Digest Article