The Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit allows an attacker to bypass an organization’s email security gateway and inject messages with malicious payloads directly into the victim’s email server. This exploit targets a newly discovered vulnerability in popular Email Encryption appliances as a backdoor.
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN): Security Implications and Design Solutions CSIAC Webinar