Google today released to open source a new patch for the infamous Stagefright vulnerability found in 950 million Android devices after researchers at Exodus Intelligence discovered the original patch was incomplete and Android devices remain exposed to attack.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article