Fraudulent activity has been recorded on cards belonging to customers making purchases at several Staples stores, sparkling an investigation of the office supply retailer in order to determine whether its payment systems have been compromised by cybercriminals.
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Yahoo Says One Billion Accounts Exposed in Newly Discovered Security Breach Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article