Fraudulent activity has been recorded on cards belonging to customers making purchases at several Staples stores, sparkling an investigation of the office supply retailer in order to determine whether its payment systems have been compromised by cybercriminals.
- OnePlus Says up to 40,000 Customers Were Affected by Credit Card Security Breach Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article