Fraudulent activity has been recorded on cards belonging to customers making purchases at several Staples stores, sparkling an investigation of the office supply retailer in order to determine whether its payment systems have been compromised by cybercriminals.
- Saks, Lord & Taylor Hit by Payment Card Data Breach Digest Article
- OnePlus Says up to 40,000 Customers Were Affected by Credit Card Security Breach Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article
- Major Data Breach at Marine Forces Reserve Impacts Thousands Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article