The State Department says it needs to reconstruct its classified computer systems after suffering a hack the agency has said only affected its unclassified networks.
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- ‘Terabyte of Death’ Cyberattack Against DoD Looms, DISA Director Warns Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- Equifax Says it’s Found 2.4 Million More Victims From 2017 Breach Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article