This new Unified Combatant Command will strengthen our cyberspace operations and create more opportunities to improve our Nation’s defense. The elevation of United States Cyber Command demonstrates our increased resolve against cyberspace threats and will help reassure our allies and partners and deter our adversaries.
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- Benjamin Foulois Cyber Proving Ground (CPG) Reference Document
- DISA Cyber Program Focuses on Operational Risk Digest Article
- Cybercom Establishes Strategic Concepts to Mitigate Cyber Threats to Natl Security Digest Article