Security researchers at Ben Gurion University in Israel have found a way to retrieve data from an air-gapped computer using only heat emissions and a computer’s built-in thermal sensors.
- MOSQUITO Attack Allows to Exfiltrates Data From Air-Gapped Computers Via Leverage Connected Speakers Digest Article
- Researchers Create Malware That Steals Data via Power Lines Digest Article
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Isolated, Air-Gapped Cypto-Wallets Hacked Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article