Security researchers at Ben Gurion University in Israel have found a way to retrieve data from an air-gapped computer using only heat emissions and a computer’s built-in thermal sensors.
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- Corkscrew Light Beams Could Lead to Practical Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Quantum Computer Learns to ‘See’ Trees Digest Article
- Supercomputer Simulation Offers Peek at the Future of Quantum Computers Digest Article