Security researchers at Ben Gurion University in Israel have found a way to retrieve data from an air-gapped computer using only heat emissions and a computer’s built-in thermal sensors.
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- The Quantum Computers of the Future Will Work Equally Well With Encrypted and Unencrypted Inputs Digest Article
- Supercomputer Simulation Offers Peek at the Future of Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Quantum Computer Learns to ‘See’ Trees Digest Article
- Construction of Practical Quantum Computers Radically Simplified Digest Article