Security researchers have warned that a little-known malware family could spell a new trend emerging in the ongoing cybersecurity arms race: the use of digital steganography to hide malicious code.
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Dvmap: the First Android Malware with Code Injection Digest Article
- Google Reveals Android Robocop AI to Spot and Destroy Malware Digest Article