Security researchers have warned that a little-known malware family could spell a new trend emerging in the ongoing cybersecurity arms race: the use of digital steganography to hide malicious code.
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Dvmap: the First Android Malware with Code Injection Digest Article
- Beware of Windows/MacOS/Linux Virus Spreading Through Facebook Messenger Digest Article
- AtomBombing Microsoft Windows Via Code Injection Digest Article
- Cyber Attacks Disrupt PayPal, Twitter, Other Sites Digest Article