An international research team headed by SISSA has just published a study that establishes a basic characteristic that universal quantum simulators should possess.
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- Quantum Computing With Molecules for a Quicker Search of Unsorted Databases Digest Article
- Qudits: The Real Future of Quantum Computing? Digest Article
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article