An international research team headed by SISSA has just published a study that establishes a basic characteristic that universal quantum simulators should possess.
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- Qudits: The Real Future of Quantum Computing? Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article