Security researchers confirmed on Monday that a vicious new cyberattack has compromised the computer systems of over 1,000 organizations in 84 countries. Dubbed “Energetic Bear,” the Stuxnet-like malware is largely targeting energy and utility companies. It’s almost certainly from Russia.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Olympic Destroyer Data-Wiping Malware Is More Complex Than Previously Thought Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- No Macros? No Problem for New Malware Attack Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article