Researchers have uncovered new malware that takes extraordinary measures to evade detection and analysis, including deleting all hard drive data and rendering a computer inoperable.
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- PowerPoint File Downloads Malware When You Hover a Link, No Macros Required Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- No Macros? No Problem for New Malware Attack Digest Article