Researchers have uncovered new malware that takes extraordinary measures to evade detection and analysis, including deleting all hard drive data and rendering a computer inoperable.
- Researchers Build Undetectable Rootkit for Programmable Logic Controllers Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- PowerPoint File Downloads Malware When You Hover a Link, No Macros Required Digest Article
- Ransomware Gives Free Decryption Keys to Victims Who Infect Others Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article