A software program that ranks supercomputers on their ability to solve complex problems rather than on raw speed alone continues to gain traction in the high-performance computing community.
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article
- Why HPE is Sending a Supercomputer to the ISS on SpaceX’s Next Rocket Digest Article
- Machine Learning Tackles Quantum Error Correction Digest Article
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- Big Step Forward For Quantum Computing Digest Article