Brussels-based SWIFT has been urging banks to bolster security of computers used to transfer money since Bangladesh Bank lost $81 million in a February 2016 cyber heist that targeted central bank computers used to move funds. The new warning provided detail on some new techniques being used by the hackers.
- Hacker Steals $7 Million in Ethereum From CoinDash Digest Article
- Hundreds of Millions in Digital Currency Remains Frozen Digest Article
- Two Canadian Banks Announce Hacks Over the Weekend Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Russia Turns Cold on Crypto-Currencies Digest Article