A hacking group, believed to have ties to the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA), has made use of an enhanced version of BlackWorm, a remote access trojan (RAT) used to infiltrate organizations.
- The Army Can Now Stop Enemy Tanks In Their Tracks Without Firing A Shot Digest Article
- Malware Differences Video Podcast
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- Hackers Claim to Auction NSA Source Code Digest Article