A hacking group, believed to have ties to the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA), has made use of an enhanced version of BlackWorm, a remote access trojan (RAT) used to infiltrate organizations.
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Cryptocurrency Mining Malware Infected Over Half-Million PCs Using NSA Exploit Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- The Army Can Now Stop Enemy Tanks In Their Tracks Without Firing A Shot Digest Article