Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter and YouTube are joining forces to more quickly identify the worst terrorist propaganda and prevent it from spreading online.
- Why Europe, Not Congress, Will Rein in Big Tech Digest Article
- Cambridge Analytica Took 50M Facebook Users’ Data – And Both Companies Owe Answers Digest Article
- Pro-Gun Russian Bots Flood Twitter After Parkland Shooting Digest Article
- Tech Giants and Elected Officials Back Microsoft in Supreme Court Case on International Data Privacy Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article