Tesla Inc said on Friday that a Tesla Model X involved a fatal crash in California last week had activated its Autopilot system, raising new questions about the semi-autonomous system that handles some driving tasks.
- Every Major OS Maker Misread Intel’s Docs. Now Their Kernels can be Hijacked or Crashed Digest Article
- Elon Musk and AI Experts Urge U.N. to Ban Artificial Intelligence in Weapons Digest Article
- California High Schooler Changes Grades After Phishing Teachers, Gets 14 Felonies for His Efforts Digest Article
- How to Steal $500 Million in Cryptocurrency Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article