Researchers at Kaspersky Lab have discovered a new strain of TeslaCrypt ransomware, version 2.0, which was improved in a significant way.
- New Satan Ransomware Available Through a Ransomware as a Service Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Double Dipping: Diverting Ransomware Bitcoin Payments Via .onion Domains Digest Article
- New EMPTY CryptoMix Ransomware Variant Released Digest Article