Over the past two weeks security researchers have seen a surge in attacks using a file-encrypting ransomware program called TeslaCrypt, known for targeting gamers in the past.
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- New Satan Ransomware Available Through a Ransomware as a Service Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Flush Times for Hackers in Booming Cyber Security Job Market Digest Article