As China expands its foothold in the Spratly islands, piling sand and building airstrips on the contested reefs in the middle of the South China Sea, the world has turned its attention back to the territorial disputes that have lingered in the region for decades.
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- This Country’s Hacking Efforts Have Become too Big to Ignore Digest Article
- North Korea Hackers Stole South Korea-U.S. Military Plans to Wipe Out North Korea Leadership: Lawmaker Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article
- Air Force Research Laboratory’s In-Residence Professor Becomes Cybersecurity Preceptor in South Korea Journal Article