The case involves StealthGenie, a spy app for iPhones, Android phones and Blackberry devices that until last week was marketed primarily to people who suspected their spouse or lover of cheating on them but it also could be used by stalkers or perpetrators of domestic violence to track victims.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- Defcon Hackers Find it’s Very Easy to Break Voting Machines Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article