The case involves StealthGenie, a spy app for iPhones, Android phones and Blackberry devices that until last week was marketed primarily to people who suspected their spouse or lover of cheating on them but it also could be used by stalkers or perpetrators of domestic violence to track victims.
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- More Than One Million Google Accounts Hit by Malware Digest Article
- Defcon Hackers Find it’s Very Easy to Break Voting Machines Digest Article
- Rowhammer Vulnerability Comes to Android Digest Article
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article