John Gilmore, an American entrepreneur and civil libertarian, once famously quipped that “the Internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.” This notion undoubtedly rings true for those who see national governments as the principal threats to free speech.
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- Industry Risks – Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business Video Podcast
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- Applying the Top 20 Critical Controls for Risk Assessment CSIAC Webinar
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article