John Gilmore, an American entrepreneur and civil libertarian, once famously quipped that “the Internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.” This notion undoubtedly rings true for those who see national governments as the principal threats to free speech.
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- China Passes Controversial Cybersecurity Law Digest Article
- Applying the 20 Critical Controls for Risk Assessment CSIAC Webinar
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- Cyber Threat Landscape: What can you do to mitigate the risks? CSIAC Webinar