The purpose of this strategy is to guide the development of DoD’s cyber forces and strengthen our cyber defense and cyber deterrence posture. It focuses on building cyber capabilities and organizations for DoD’s three primary cyber missions.
- DISA Cyber Program Focuses on Operational Risk Digest Article
- Department of Defense Announces Successful Micro-Drone Demonstration Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- Benjamin Foulois Cyber Proving Ground Digest Article