In a public service announcement issued together with the Department of Transportation and the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration, the FBI on Thursday released a warning to drivers about the threat of over-the-internet attacks on cars and trucks.
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2017 Information Page
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Executive Summary of Grizzly Steppe Findings from Homeland Security Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs Todd Breasseale Digest Article