The Food and Drug Administration is asking the public to weigh in on the cybersecurity of medical devices and holding a conference on the subject, organized in collaboration with the Department of Homeland Security.
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- DHS Focusing Efforts on Strengthening Protection of Critical Infrastructure, Dot-Gov Sites Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article