The Food and Drug Administration is asking the public to weigh in on the cybersecurity of medical devices and holding a conference on the subject, organized in collaboration with the Department of Homeland Security.
- Managing Medical Device Cybersecurity in the Postmarket: At the Crossroads of Cyber-safety and Advancing Technology Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Why PPD-41 is Evolutionary, Not Revolutionary Digest Article
- US Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Milestone Digest Article