High-speed wireless “underwater internet” of the type that is now pervasive in the world’s cities is still just theory. Without a cable, data just doesn’t transmit easily through water (even less so when it is salt water).
- 10Gbps Cable Internet Uploads and Downloads Coming in DOCSIS Update Digest Article
- Golden Touch: Next-gen Optical Disk to Solve Data Storage Challenge Digest Article
- Under the Sea, Microsoft Tests a Datacenter That’s Quick to Deploy, Could Provide Internet Connectivity for Years Digest Article
- Cut Cord: How Viacom’s Master Controls Were Left Exposed Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article