High-speed wireless “underwater internet” of the type that is now pervasive in the world’s cities is still just theory. Without a cable, data just doesn’t transmit easily through water (even less so when it is salt water).
- Your Internet History on Sale to Highest Bidder: US Congress Votes to Shred ISP Privacy Rules Digest Article
- Cyber Security… the Virtual Frontier Journal Article
- How Game Theory and Nash Equilibrium Can Help Decide Cybersecurity Responses Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Malware Uses Router LEDs to Steal Data From Secure Networks Digest Article