The Pentagon has quietly put out a call for vendors to bid on a contract to develop, execute and manage its new cyber weaponry and defense program.
- DoD Announces ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Follow-Up Initiative Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Beyond Plan B: Army Embraces Broad Cyber Program Digest Article
- Defense Secretary Mattis Sees Growth for Silicon Valley Defense Unit Digest Article