With nearly $500 million allotted, military contractors are competing for funds to develop the next big thing: computer code capable of killing.
- Hundreds of Millions in Digital Currency Remains Frozen Digest Article
- Hacker Steals $7 Million in Ethereum From CoinDash Digest Article
- Coast Guard Cyber Command ‘Just as Important as Cutters and Aircraft’ Digest Article
- SWIFT Warns Banks on Cyber Heists as Hack Sophistication Grows Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article