With nearly $500 million allotted, military contractors are competing for funds to develop the next big thing: computer code capable of killing.
- Hacker Steals $7 Million in Ethereum From CoinDash Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Report: $3-5M in Ad Fraud Daily from ‘Methbot’ Digest Article
- U.K. Releases Code of Practice for Maritime Cyber Security Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article