While government and military leaders have incessantly been asking industry for more automation in cyber network defense tools, some are also warning of the increased threat automation is posing on the offensive side.
- Info Ops Officer Offers Artificial Intelligence Roadmap Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- Insider Threat: Possible Indicators Video Podcast
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article