National Security Agency updated a page on its website with an announcement that it plans to shift the encryption of government and military data away from current cryptographic schemes to new ones, yet to be determined, that can resist an attack by quantum computers.
- Securing Tomorrow’s Information Through Post-Quantum Cryptography Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article