National Security Agency updated a page on its website with an announcement that it plans to shift the encryption of government and military data away from current cryptographic schemes to new ones, yet to be determined, that can resist an attack by quantum computers.
- High-Dimensional Quantum Cloning and Applications to Quantum Hacking Digest Article
- The Quantum Computers of the Future Will Work Equally Well With Encrypted and Unencrypted Inputs Digest Article
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- Construction of Practical Quantum Computers Radically Simplified Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article