A major cyber attack on the U.S. electric grid could cause over a $1 trillion in economic impact and roughly $71.1 billion in insurance claims.
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article