This would be the second such known hack of a Ukrainian power facility following a massive December 2015 power outage affecting about 230,000 people, which was later blamed on the Russian government.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article