The U.S.-China Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) On the Rules of Behavior for the Safety of Air and Maritime Encounters announced after the November 12 summit between Chinese President Xi Jinping and U.S. President Barack Obama is definitely a step forward on this vexing issue.
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- Maritime Cybersecurity Regulation on the Horizon Digest Article
- Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment Digest Article
- White House Orders Intelligence Report of Election Cyberattacks Digest Article