The U.S.-China Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) On the Rules of Behavior for the Safety of Air and Maritime Encounters announced after the November 12 summit between Chinese President Xi Jinping and U.S. President Barack Obama is definitely a step forward on this vexing issue.
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- Maritime Cybersecurity Regulation on the Horizon Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- U.K. Releases Code of Practice for Maritime Cyber Security Digest Article