The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars is developing a Congressional Cybersecurity Lab (CCL) intended to help teach technically unsavvy politicians the wily ways of cybersecurity.
- Air Force Opens Doors to Universities, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs to Boost Innovation Digest Article
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article
- The Army Can Now Stop Enemy Tanks In Their Tracks Without Firing A Shot Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Skills Crisis Causing Rapidly Widening Business Problem Digest Article