Hong Kong-based researchers have demonstrated an attack on a massive number of Android applications, allowing them remote access to whatever accounts lie within.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- 1.4 Billion Clear Text Credentials Discovered in a Single Database Digest Article
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article