The latest wearable tech to get people talking isn’t an activity tracker or a watch. It’s a glove that gives the wearer an entirely new set of fingerprints, fooling even the best fingerprint scanners on the market.
- Samsung Enters Crypto-Currency Chips Business Digest Article
- WhatsApp Photo Drug Dealer Caught by ‘Groundbreaking’ Work Digest Article
- Additional Information Regarding the Recent CCleaner APT Security Incident Digest Article
- Data Privacy Day – The Internet of Me Information Page
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article