Researchers at cloud security company Zscaler have spotted a campaign in which attackers are redirecting victims to malware-serving websites with the aid of thousands of hijacked WordPress sites.
- Massive Brute-Force Attack Infects WordPress Sites with Monero Miners Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- 9 WordPress Plugins Targeted in Coordinated 4.5-Year Spam Campaign Digest Article
- Another Day, Another Mass Domain Hijacking Digest Article
- PowerPoint File Downloads Malware When You Hover a Link, No Macros Required Digest Article