A new bill has been introduced to make sharing cyberthreat data between corporations and the government less risky — legally.
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Facebook Bug Set 14 Million Users’ Sharing Settings to Public Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article