The emerging threat becomes clear: criminals with no programming knowledge are now able to target any organization or person with minimal effort. And what better way to maximize the payout than to target those industries where lives immediately depend on network connected devices that can be ransomed?
- Insider Threat: Possible Indicators Video Podcast
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- The Devil Targets Japan with Bad Rabbit-like Wiper-Ransomware Digest Article
- Data Privacy Day – The Internet of Me Information Page