The emerging threat becomes clear: criminals with no programming knowledge are now able to target any organization or person with minimal effort. And what better way to maximize the payout than to target those industries where lives immediately depend on network connected devices that can be ransomed?
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- Data Privacy Day – The Internet of Me Information Page
- The Devil Targets Japan with Bad Rabbit-like Wiper-Ransomware Digest Article
- Introduction: Insider Threat and the Malicious Insider Threat – Analyze. Deter. Discover. Prevent. Respond Journal Article