The details of three high-severity vulnerabilities affecting Apple’s OS X operating system have been disclosed over the past two days by Google.
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- Google Discloses Windows Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Google’s War on Fake News Goes Global: Search Results now Tagged ‘True’ or ‘False’ Digest Article
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article