The details of three high-severity vulnerabilities affecting Apple’s OS X operating system have been disclosed over the past two days by Google.
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- That Drupal Bug you Were Told to Patch Weeks Ago? Cryptominers Hope you Haven’t Bothered Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article
- Google Built a New Trojan Horse to Get Inside Every Aspect of Your Life Digest Article