Technical trade secrets were stolen from the steel production and manufacturing plant design divisions of ThyssenKrupp AG in cyber attacks earlier this year, the German company said on Thursday.
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- China Has Stolen Vast Amounts of Navy Submarine, Missile Data in Multiple Breaches from Contractor’s Servers Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article