Technical trade secrets were stolen from the steel production and manufacturing plant design divisions of ThyssenKrupp AG in cyber attacks earlier this year, the German company said on Thursday.
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- The Insider Threat: An Introduction to Detecting and Deterring an Insider Spy Reference Document
- Germany Confirms Cyber Attacks on Political Party Think Tanks Digest Article
- Under Pressure, Western Tech Firms Bow to Russian Demands to Share Cyber Secrets Digest Article
- Challenges in Applying the Law of Armed Conflict to Cyberwar Reference Document