Machine learning (ML) may well be The Next Big Thing, but it has yet to register in mainstream enterprise adoption. While breathless prognosticators proclaim 50% of organisations lining up to magically transform themselves in 2017 with ML, more canny observers put the number closer to 15%. And that’s being generous.
- The Truth About Machine Learning In Cybersecurity: Defense Digest Article
- Berkeley Lab ‘Minimalist Machine Learning’ Algorithms Analyze Images From Very Little Data Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- Leveraging Machine Learning: How to Achieve the Right Balance Between Humans and Automation to Optimize Outcomes CSIAC Webinar
- Machine Learning Tackles Quantum Error Correction Digest Article