A banking trojan, known for its small size but powerful capabilities, has expanded the number of financial institutions it can collect data from, according to security vendor Avast.
- New ICEDID Trojan Targets US Banks Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article
- Top Bank Executives Required to Vouch for Cyber Attack Defences Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article