US Attorney Ed McAndrew recently spoke to CSO Online and offered some unique insight into the federal side of incident response and what organizations can to do better prepare for law enforcement involvement.
- We Tested Equifax’s Data Breach Checker — And It’s Basically Useless Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- Experts Warn Congress of Ongoing Russian Information Warfare Against Europe Digest Article
- $2 Million HIPAA Penalty After Patient Data Exposed on Web Digest Article
- $3.2 Million HIPAA Fine: An Analysis Digest Article