A new regulation, which takes effect on March 1, requires companies supervised by New York’s Department of Financial Services to establish and maintain a cyber security program that can protect consumers’ private data and “ensure the safety and soundness” of the state’s financial services industry.
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Digest Article
- Hackers Breached a Dozen US Nuclear Plants, Reports Say Digest Article