The average consolidated total cost of a data breach is $3.8 million, according to a Ponemon Institute study of 350 companies spanning 11 countries.
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article