The average consolidated total cost of a data breach is $3.8 million, according to a Ponemon Institute study of 350 companies spanning 11 countries.
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- The Rise of Ransomware Reference Document
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- IBM and Ponemon Study Reveals Organizations Remain Unprepared to Respond to Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article