Basic security issues in the networked system regulating traffic flow in Michigan allowed a team of researchers to take control of about 100 traffic lights.
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- BlackNurse DDoS Attack Can ‘Overload Firewalls From a Laptop’ Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article