Basic security issues in the networked system regulating traffic flow in Michigan allowed a team of researchers to take control of about 100 traffic lights.
- Cisco Rolls Out Solution to Detect Malware in Encrypted Traffic Digest Article
- New ICEDID Trojan Targets US Banks Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- MOSQUITO Attack Allows to Exfiltrates Data From Air-Gapped Computers Via Leverage Connected Speakers Digest Article