Trihedral Engineering, a Canada-based company that specializes in developing software for SCADA systems, has patched several remotely exploitable vulnerabilities in its VTScada product.
- Intel Patches Nine-Year-Old Critical CPU Vulnerability Digest Article
- Introduction to Design and Development Process for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 1 Journal Article
- Why Manufacturers Should Be Mindful Of Cybersecurity Digest Article
- Securing Systems through Software Reliability Engineering Journal Article
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article