Trihedral Engineering, a Canada-based company that specializes in developing software for SCADA systems, has patched several remotely exploitable vulnerabilities in its VTScada product.
- AMD Flaws Pose No Immediate Risk of Exploitation, Says Independent Reviewer Digest Article
- Introduction to Design and Development Process for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 1 Journal Article
- Microsoft Word Vuln Went Unnoticed for 17 Years: Report Digest Article
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article
- SEC Discloses Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article