An elite, government authored cyberweapon has been sitting online in public view for nearly anyone to copy since Dec. 22 because multinational energy technology company Schneider Electric mistakenly posted a sensitive computer file to VirusTotal, three sources familiar with the matter told CyberScoop.
- Schneider Electric Says Bug in its Technology Exploited in Hack Digest Article
- Cambridge Analytica Shuts Down All Offices Amid Ongoing Facebook Crisis Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article