A Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) system at airport security checkpoints contains default backdoor passwords, and one of the devices running at the San Francisco Airport was sitting on the public Internet.
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- This New Text Bomb Crashes Most Mac and iOS Spps with a Single Unicode Symbol Digest Article
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- IOT is Insecure, Get Over it! Say Researchers Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article