A Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) system at airport security checkpoints contains default backdoor passwords, and one of the devices running at the San Francisco Airport was sitting on the public Internet.
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- IOT is Insecure, Get Over it! Say Researchers Digest Article
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- OTA Calls IoT Cyberattacks “Shot Across the Bow” Digest Article
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2017 Information Page