A Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) system at airport security checkpoints contains default backdoor passwords, and one of the devices running at the San Francisco Airport was sitting on the public Internet.
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- OTA Calls IoT Cyberattacks “Shot Across the Bow” Digest Article
- San Francisco Rail System Hacker Hacked Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- Defcon Hackers Find it’s Very Easy to Break Voting Machines Digest Article