Six months of relative quiet around exploit kits recently changed when a public proof-of-concept attack disclosed by a Texas startup was integrated into the Sundown Exploit Kit.
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s New Artificial Intelligence Is Already Hunting Terrorists Digest Article
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- Researchers Hacked Amazon’s Alexa to Spy On Users, Again Digest Article
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article